BSc (Hons) Dip Couns MBACP (Reg)
I am a qualified humanistic counsellor to degree level and am qualified in Gestalt Therapy, Transactional Analysis and Person Centred therapy models.
I am a member of, and adhere to, the good practice and ethical framework of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, BACP.
Alongside offering in person sessions in my Sleaford office I am trained as a certified cyber therapist. This means I am trained to offer secure online counselling, on a number of platforms, for people who are unable to access more traditional therapy.
As a commited practitioner to my ethical framework and clients I attend regular supervision and ongoing professional training which has included Mindfulness, Email Counselling Skills, Bereavement and Anxiety, Trauma, Depression, and Domestic Violence training.
- BSc (Hons) Reflective Therapeutic Practice
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- Certified Cyber Therapist
- Certificate in relationship (family and couples) Counselling
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Theory
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Introduction to Counselling Skills